Criminal Law Practice is our flagship Practice. We provide complete and comprehensive legal services under criminal law from registering a criminal complaint at Police station to its assistance in to investigation, recording of statements, trial, evidences and final arguments. We provide legal protection to our client from undue harassment by the police/CBI by obtaining stay order of arrest from High Courts, Bail, Anticipatory Bail, restraining orders etc. We assist our clients at every level of trial as a defense counsel.
We provide following services under this chapter :
- Legal assistance in filing police complaints / Registration of FIR / Criminal Complaint under the provisions of law of crime/IPC.
- Filing of Criminal complaint before Police station u/s 154 of Cr.P.C or magistrate under section 190, 200, 156(3) Of code of Criminal procedure 1973;
- Filing and arguing of Anticipatory Bail applications U/s 438 of Cr.P.C before Court of Session and High Courts;
- Filing of Regular Bail Application u/s 437 of Cr.P.C before Criminal Courts including JM/MM/ASJ etc.
- Filing of Regular Bail Application u/s 439 of Cr.P.C before Sessions Courts & High courts.
- Filing of Revision Petition under Sec. 397 of Cr.P.C. against the acquittal / conviction.
- Filing a petition U/s 482 of Cr.P.C for quashing of F.I.R or staying the criminal procedure before High Courts;
- Representing clients in the Criminal Trial before magistrate or Court of Session, as defense counsel;
- Filing / defending Complaint under section 138 of N. I. Act before magistrate.
- Filing / defending Criminal complaint under various provisions and sections of Indian Penal Code, Companies Act, Factories Act, Food Adulteration Act, passport Act, NDPS Act, Arms Act etc.
In matrimonial Disputes :
We also assist women/victim in registering Complaints with Crime against Women Cell u/s 498A, 406 IPC r/w 3 & 4 of Dowry Prohibition Act. We also assist women/victim in filing Criminal complaints before Magistrate under the provisions of Protection of women under Domestic
We also assist women/victim in filing application u/s 125 Cr.P.C for seeking maintenance from her husband.
On the other side, if husband is victim, we provide him legal protection from arrest and undue coercion from police. We also assist the husband and his other family members in getting Anticipatory bail or regular Bail. Besides the same we proved very effective representation as defense counsel throughout the trial.
We have been successfully handling various types of criminal matters for our various clients which includes individuals, Body Corporate, Companies, Societies and NGO etc. Especially in the following matters pertaining to :
- Complaints filed for the office of Cheating & Criminal Misappropriation of funds;
- Complaints filed for the office of Criminal Breach of Trust and criminal conspiracy;
- Complaints filed for the office of Dishonour of Cheque under 138 of N.I.Act.
- Complaints filed for the office of Cheating, Forgery and Mischief;
- Various economic offences punishable under SEBI, FEMA, Passport Act, Immigration Act etc.;
- Offence related to marriage viz. (a) Offence unusable under Dowry Prohibition Act (b) Domestic violence Act (c) 498A, 406 IPC etc.
- Offences related to Drugs punishable under NDPS Act;
- Offences related to Abatement, Unlawful assembly and disturbing Public Tranquility;
- Offences related to Public Servant and Contempt of the lawful authority of Public Servants;
- Offence related to Elections under section 171 (A-I) of IPC;
- Offence related to weights and measure, public health, safety, decency and morals;
- Offences affecting human body (viz. murder, Attempt to Murder, Abatement, Attempt to suicide, dowry death, causing death by negligence, hurt, grievous hurt, wrongful restraint, Criminal Force, Abduction, Kidnapping, trafficking, rape, unnatural sex etc;
- Offence related to property, viz. theft, robbery, extortion, cheating, breach of trust, misappropriation of properties etc.
- And other offences punishable under the code of Indian Penal and other penal law;